Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is a meal plan stressful?

Kinda.

Sorta.

Not really.

I actually find it very liberating. As I have said before, I myself have a nutritionist, and I love it. Why?

Someone is telling me EXACTLY what to do to achieve my physique goals. He is constantly in contact with me, asking me the right questions, all the while I'm learning even more about my profession from someone whom has been doing it, successfully, much longer than me.

So this is what I tell my clients:

Stop worrying about the nutrition.

This is completely taken care of, once you hire a professional. I have weekly meetings with my clients in order to go over their concerns, with unlimited text/email support to answer their immediate concerns.

If things are bothering you in your life, don't let nutrition be one of them. Imagine if someone told you EXACTLY how to invest and make you great returns. Imagine if someone told you EXACTLY the way to deal with your stress at work. Imagine if someone told you EXACTLY how to get the girl/guy of your dreams.

This is what I do. I tell you EXACTLY what to do and how to do it.

Now, I also understand there will be hardships and the like along the road, and that's why its not getting a plan and "see ya!" Its constant monitoring, like your stock broker/financial planner does.

I slowly or quickly, depending on your experience in the gym, put you directly towards your goals.

Stop worrying about the nutrition and do it. Yes it is that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment