Wednesday, July 7, 2010

White Flood



So, my review this time is going to be on Controlled Labs' White Flood.
Controlled Labs is in my Top Companies due to their no-frills approach to the supplement business.
category: Pre-workout
claims: Fast absorbing and fast acting
Synergy, strength and stamina
Endurance and extreme pumps
Nutrient delivery and recovery
Carb Free
Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
Stimulate neurons
Enhanced creatine utilization

Mega Marty's Thoughts:
Effects: Through my own usage of this product, I have found this product to be one of the best in terms of flat out energy. White flood really delivers when it comes to that department, especially since the serving size is much smallar than that of its competitors.
For Pump/vasodilation, It is DECENT, but not quite as extreme as others in the same category I have seen, but still great none the less.
Taste: one thing that still needs to DRASTICALLY improve is the taste of White Flood. I personally don't care too much when it comes to the taste of my pre-workouts, but this one isn't very good at all. 4/10 for both the lemonade and the White Raspberry. I have yet to try the Fruit Punch.
Mix ability: Very good. no issues with mixing at all.
Value: Incredible. Around town (or in Alberta) I have been able to find white flood for around 70$, which is incredible. there are 100 scoops in the tub, the average serving being 2 scoops. 10/10
Ingredient profile: Very impressive. Controlled labs have a thing for showing their compounds and how much they're putting in of each ingredient.
The arginine and the Ornithine are in GREAT doses (2 scoops)
The beta alanine is a LITTLE bit weak falling into the 1.7 gram mark. 2.5+ would have been better.
Tyrosine, in my opinion, should be MUCH higher, to the tune of 3g's +
The "Energy and Antioxidant Flood Complex" looks VERY impressive, being the highlight of the product. Caffiene is NOT the first ingredient, making is all the more impressive.
Best features? NO CREATINE! so you don't have to worry about creatine, a VERY cheap effective product that can/should be purchased on its own, sneaking in and making your tub sink much quicker.
so, even at 3 scoops per workout, you're then getting beefy amounts of NO2, Beta Alanine, and energy/antiox complex.

Final Thoughts: This is one of my FAVORITE pre-workouts. I recommend this product to almost all of my clients and friends.
Very good for women who don't want the bloat/effects of creatine.
http://www.controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=73

No comments:

Post a Comment