Thursday, November 25, 2010

machine gun supplement reviews


So, here it is. This will ne quick, but its my detailed or as not detailed opinion as I see fit of todays current supplements.

1) gaspari's size on

I've always enjoyed Gaspari for the most part, and sixeon is their flagship product in my opinion. They now have 2 the offseason and pre contest. Both have great merit depending on your current nutritional needs. While I still prefer to create my own version of sizeon now, this would be my pick for the post/intra workout sipllemeneyd currently out there.

2) allmax's razor 8 pre workout.

Well, we are now in the realm of ultra super concentrated pre workouts. This is great and awful. This is brand new, and I've tried it only twice but seemed to enjoy it. It gave me great energy and focus. something i look for in a pre workout. i used 2 scoops.

Now, my beef with these super ultra concentrated supplements is that they're charging us the same if not more for less than half he gun. Yes, I know there is month filler/sugar, but still these should be cheaper.
Also, on top of that they're not containing creatine and if they are it is in no significant amount at all.

So, I would pick the cheapest and the one you "feel" he most and stick with it

3) true protein's geranimo

This is my pick for pre workout. Very no frills, has all the goodies in termsnod wake ups and mood enhancers. I just add extra creatine andnim done. Love it. However, it tastes awful especially the lime. Grape and fruit punch is okay.

4) vitargo

Vitargo is supposed to be a superior form of waxy maize. I'm going to say 2 things only on this.
1) its insanely overpriced
2) if there is a benefit compared to regular waxy maize, it isn't going to be THAT significant for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment